Subject: Re: Yes
To: Amitai Schlair <schmonz@schmonz.com>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 11/03/2005 10:53:29
On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:21:43PM -0500, Amitai Schlair wrote:
> I'm responsibly ahead on my homework, so I'd like to do some
> irresponsible drinking.
>
> For my maximum convenience and minimum cognitive ability required
> to get home on the subway afterward, Midtown beats d.b.a. groo
> suggests O'Flaherty's. Who's in? I'll be arriving around 9.

9!?

Dude, I will be on my way home at that point.

I will be arriving a little after 7.  Johnny wants in on midtown too.

The bar is on 46th between 8th and 9th ave. (334 W.46th, I think to be
exact).

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.