Subject: Re: Change of venue.
To: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 10/26/2005 19:28:22
On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 22:35, Bill Squier wrote:
> I am proposing a semi-permanent change of venue for our Thursday
> night get-together.  Midtown is a more convenient location for many
> of us-- especially me.

Speaking of venue changes.. as an infrequent visitor to NYC, I've been
meaning to show my face more frequently during these Thursday
gatherings, save for the problem that the most common time of year for
me to visit  NYC is in the days surrounding Thanksgiving.  Which, blast
it, always falls on a Thursday.

Which is to say that I will be in town during the week of the 21st.

Perhaps you can arrange for Thursday to fall on Tuesday that week...

					- Bill