Subject: Re: OT: laptops [again]
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/02/2005 12:17:45
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> Yes, I have not dropped it yet (and if I drop it on my foot, I'll probably
> need a hospital), but it is nicely built.

Hey, if you can lift it to drop it on your foot, I'll be impressed.

If you're not a heavy user of your screen and keyboard in a wide variety
of locations, you might consider a smaller laptop and an auxuliary
desktop in the one or two places you use it most. I use my Libretto a
lot, but very rarely from its own screen and keyboard.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org
      Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA