Subject: . goes to the big city
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@sarna.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 02/13/2005 11:54:16
Hello all!

Looks like tonight would be the best time to get togther.  I'm open for
suggestions.  We're staying in the Plaza, so someplace that a hick can
navigate to and back from here without too much trouble would be good ;-)

We're headed out now to do some touristy things in the next 20 minutes
or so.  I'll be on email and icb until then.  I forgot my phone charger,
so I'm keeping my phone off mostly but if you want to call me at
561-703-8419 I'll turn it on periodically and check messages.

Thanks!

PS remember to bring PGP business cards :-)

PPS sorry for short notice, this trip is always a whirlwind