Subject: RE: beer?
To: Roland C. Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Yonce, Francoise (GMI Development) <Francoise_Yonce@ml.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 11/23/2004 16:28:57
Drink one on my behalf.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: regional-nyc-owner@NetBSD.org
[mailto:regional-nyc-owner@NetBSD.org] On Behalf Of Roland C. Dowdeswell
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:13 PM
To: Andrew Brown
Cc: Beer

On 1101243447 seconds since the Beginning of the UNIX epoch Andrew Brown
wrote:

>It is.
>
>And it be moon, or sun, or what you please; And if you please to call=20
>it a rush candle, Henceforth I vow it shall be for me.

I'll be a tad late since this is an unplanned Thursday.  Say, half eight
or so...

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/ =

=20
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the =
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, =
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms =
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/=20
=20