Subject: beer tonight
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 08/26/2004 15:57:10
I'm not coming again. :( Maybe I will see some of you at Unigroup's
meeting at Microsoft Headquarters?  to remind people that Samba,
KerberosV, and LDAP work on BSD, too, not just Linux.  Unigroup, ``New
York's Oldest Unix user's group,'' has been invited to this Windows
Migration event as a representative of Linux.  lovely.

I am having mad fun with Greg Troxel's quagga-devel package.
quagga/zebra is a lot more fun than ipfilter.

however, in OSPFv3 they say, ``we've taken out all the authentication
support, because sites will just use IPsec for authentication.''
HAHAHAHAHA!  oh, god.  someone should quote that in a history book and
laugh at it.

What ever happened to those Tuesday generic-BSD meetings?  and the
Lisp meetings in the church on Avenue B?

--
The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
blaster.