Subject: sources of old hardware
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/01/2004 15:09:10
Where have you guys gotten your old, weird hardware around here?

I'm trying to get public terminals for a con' to help out some guys
from Pittsburg who are setting up a terminal cluster in the Hotel
Pennsylvania.  so we need a lot of something that's all the same.  For
example 30 vt220 terminals, multias, Mac SEs, would be ok.  Do you
know any university auctions or flea markets in June?

We could buy elsewhere a couple of whatever glue pieces we need, like
more Xyplexes or a big xdm server or localtalk bridges.  I have place
to store it all.  But i'm trying to pick up the repetitive pieces in a
cargo van day-trip for below-eBay prices.

--
blue, orange, green, brown, slate.
blue, orange, green, brown, slate.