Subject: Anyone need a small laser printer?
To: None <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/17/2004 13:38:36
I have a samsung ml-4500 (600 dpi, single-sided; uses ghostscript
"samsunggdi driver") with a brand-new toner cartridge that I'm not
using any more.  Before I put it on craigslist or even throw it out,
which would be a shame given the $90 toner cartridge I just put in
it, does anyone here want it?

It's || only, no USB.  A little slow, but works fine.

 Thor Lancelot Simon