Subject: Re: PF, nycwireless
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/20/2004 12:26:48
>>>>> "jk" == John Klos <john@ziaspace.com> writes:
>>>>> "jw" == Jim Wise <jwise@draga.com> writes:

    jk> Why not quote Hitler?

yeah, actually we made a bunch of posters with the Fascist Eagle
clutching the MTA logo, and a list of all the things you're not
allowed to do on the subway in German.

I really do intend to talk about it next week, though.  At 19:00 this
time.

    jw> _You_ are not the one holding up Mr.  Dimitrov as a source of
    jw> wisdom, nor have I asserted that you are.  This does not mean
    jw> that Mr. Nordin is not, however.

Yes, that's right---Mr. Dimitrov may or may not be a source of wisdom,
but _I_ certainly am.  Don't forget that I'm a crackmonkey veteran.  I
STAND BY MY WELL-RESEARCHED STATEMENTS OF *FACT*.

    jk> free wireless in Tompkins Square Park or in alt.coffee? I made
    jk> some changes to the rtadvd config and would like to know if
    jk> people are still properly getting IPv6.

I broke my laptop last time i went there, and can't check.

Where do you get your IPv6 tunnel?  from Freenet6, or is there some
better place which is not so damn slow?

--
WIPO MY ASSO.
		-- Mr. Bad