Subject: Re: PF and Darren Reed
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/19/2004 17:33:44
>>>>> "jw" == Jim Wise <jwise@draga.com> writes:

    jw> That would certainly explain your attitude toward PF and
    jw> Darren...

yeah well...  I think we need the bizeer to talk about this.  I wrote
this long mail, but don't want to send it.  maybe next week over beer.

sorry i couldn't make it.  The problem was an electrical manhole
caught fire outside our apartment.  I had to turn off all the
computers and shit.  I didn't show up until 21:00, and didn't
recognize anyone when I got there.  I don't know if anyone else was
still there.  I always feel weird about sticking my head into a table
and really looking at people's faces.

--
Le fascisme est la dictature ouverte de la bourgeoisie.
		-- Georg Dimitrov