Subject: Re: PF and Darren Reed
To: Jim Wise <jwise@draga.com>
From: Roland C. Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/19/2004 16:13:09
Jim Wise wrote:

>Well, there we have it, ladies and gentlemen.  If Mr. Klos, at this
>presumably stage in his development not only a.) sees no good reason not
>to hold a mass-murdering dictator up as a source of wisdom in a .sig
>file, but also b.) considers Bush (whatever his opinion of him may be)
>to be `like' Hitler and stalin, I feel safe concluding that no
>reasonable person is likely to take his opinions seriously, nor should
>they.
>
>Is that a clear enough expansion of my previous post, Mr. Klos, or do
>you actually think either a.) or b.) is a sane, rational, or defensible
>position?

Let's kill this thread.  This is not a politcal mailing list, it
is a mailing for the discussion of beer or perhaps NetBSD related
issues, not who mass murdered whom and whether or not their words
should or should not be repeated.

Thanks,

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/