Subject: Re: PF and Darren Reed
To: None <>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/18/2004 16:00:00
>>>>> "jw" == Jim Wise <> writes:

    jw> several people here have run afoul of itojun's crusade to
    jw> adopt OpenBSD changes wholesale and without review

    jw> PF is a worse implementation of less functionality,

    jw> You may be mailing to the wrong list

no, that is what information I hoped for.  Will you be at Beer?

I think I can't print the messages as planned---I can't find a
tech-net list archive in mbox format anywhere.  but that's ok because
it's hard to read while drinking anyway.

Le fascisme est la dictature ouverte de la bourgeoisie.
		-- Georg Dimitrov