Subject: Re: PF and Darren Reed
To: None <regional-nyc@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 03/18/2004 14:25:50
--GLp9dJVi+aaipsRk

Andrew Brown <At.Brown@morganstanley.com> wrote:
> i am an english speaking, 7-bit ascii reading, non-packet-classifying,
> drinker who is going to drink beer and argue at great length about
>=20
> 	stuff
>=20
> i am not going to let utf8, altq, or swahili get in the way of my fun.

If circumstances permit, I'd be willing to also engage in mutual
key-signing activities at said BEER event.

Andrew, I'll bring you a T-shirt - anybody else want one?

-Jan

--=20
Ancient Principle of WYGIWYGAINGW:
What You Get Is What You're Given, And It's No Good Whining.
--Terry Pratchett et al. (The Science of Discworld)

--GLp9dJVi+aaipsRk

--GLp9dJVi+aaipsRk--