Subject: Re: Ber?
To: Lindgren, Jon <Jon.Lindgren@gs.com>
From: Roland C. Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 02/26/2004 17:44:21
"Lindgren, Jon" wrote:

>Yah, well, that's probably because y'all know me too well.  Although,
>there's always the off chance I'm talking about ASN.1.
>
>Oh yeah, I went there.  I'm that crazy.

Uh, Jon, we are trying to be nice here, but I think that it is quite
important for you to realise we generally do not appreciate off-topic
posts on this list.  The list is about beer (Net-Beer Swilling Devotes).
If you are going to talk about computer stuff, not only will many list
members not know what you are going on about, but many of us are frankly
scared of technology in general---at least I know that I am!  We would,
I think, appreciate it if you would at least clearly mark it in the
subject if you are going to talk about off-topic [and scary] things like
computers and stuff.

But, now to bring it back around to the thing that we all have in
common...  beer at dba.  I think that I'll probably show around 7.5p or
thereabouts.

P.S. Jon, I hope that you have all this technical stuff out of your
system by then 'coz we don't wanna be all frightened and stuff when
trying to consume the ... BER.  Until then, I suppose that I've more
hackin' to do...

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/