Subject: One size fits all World Tour T-Shirts available
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 01/20/2004 23:36:10
--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra

Hi,

David Maxwell shipped a box of T-Shirts to me for sale at the LinuxWorld
Expo.  Since we won't have a booth, I'll try to sell a handful of them
through the bsdmall booth and the new nycbug folks.

If you would like to reserve one of the shirts for yourself, please let
me (most of them are XL, I have 4 in size L left).  The T-Shirts are
white Fruit-of-the-loom shirts with the center-graphic from this poster
on the front ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/hubertf/poster1e.jpg
and a green list of ports and the dates they first were supported on the
back (up to 2000).

-Jan

--=20
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra

--M/SuVGWktc5uNpra--