Subject: LinuxWorld
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 01/20/2004 18:01:50
--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL

I'm sorry to interrupt the regular beer-relevant communications for a
short update on the LinuxWorld.  As you may know, we were not able to
score a .org booth for this years Expo (starting tomorrow) -- which is a
shame since I just today received a couple of T-Shirts that abs@ had
sent me from Canada specifically for this show.  However, going through
the floorplan, I notice that it still lists Vovida.org (whatever that
is), who, on their website, say they cancelled their presence at LW.

I tried to reach the person I had been in touch with, but he's of course
*at* the LW.  So I don't know if that's possible, but maybe if we walk
up there tomorrow morning (or even tonight) we can see if we can snag
that booth if it's still available.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get there before tomorrow in the
afternoon, so if we want to give this a shot, somebody else would need
to go there.

?

--=20
DON'T PANIC!