Subject: Re: NYCBUG
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Aron Roberts <aron@slam.cc>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 01/15/2004 16:17:31
Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

>>    rd> I'll be there.  Same bat-time, same bat-place.
>>
>>ok so this NYCBUG thing isn't changing our meeting place from DBA or
>>anything?  sorry i haven't been attending the subdued intoxicated
>>debauchery regularly.  I'm just, behind on so many things.
>>

>Given that AFAICT it is being organized neither by nor for NetBSD
>folks, I would certainly say not.
>
>Thor

NYCBUG is in no way trying to interfere with the regularly scheduled
NetBSD Drinking Night.  In fact we specifically decided not to have
meetings on Thursday for that very reason. To say NYCBUG is not *for*
NetBSD folk is silly though.  I just brought up thursday beer in the
same message as the blurb because I haven't been down to DBA in a few
months.