Subject: Beer...and keys.
To: None <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 12/17/2003 16:28:55
I'd like to take advantage of Beer! night tomorrow to exchange PGP key
signatures with other NYC NetBSD folks.  I'll be there early but can't
stay too late; I have an 8:30 date in Midtown.

So, I'm going to bring:

* My laptop
* My PGP keys
* My ID

If others bring the same, we can do some real good in short order.  If
you don't want to bring a laptop with your keys on it, just bring a few
pieces of paper with your key fingerprint on them, and your ID; you can
show others the ID and they can check the fingerprint when they get your
actual key from the keyservers later to sign it.

Things to keep in mind:

1) If you're a NetBSD developer, please add your address to
   your key before tomorrow night so signatures can include that ID.

2) Please don't ask others to sign your key if you use it on a machine
   to which others have administrative access.

 Thor Lancelot Simon