Subject: Re: Social BEER? outing
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 09/25/2003 09:42:49
Christos Zoulas wrote:

>In article <EA5B37D9BA8B444BBD47B3C450AA5E2706BCC2AA@gsnmp03es.ny.fw.gs.com>,
>Lindgren, Jon <Jon.Lindgren@gs.com> wrote:
>>Seeing as today is BEER? Thursday, I was BEER? wondering BEER? if anybody on
>>this BEER? list were interrested in BEER? some moderate BEER? social
>>activity, perhaps imbibing some BEER? libations BEER? at a local BEER? pub?
>>
>>For BEER? those who don't drink BEER?, you could always have a BEER? coke.
>>
>>-BEER? Jon BEER?
>
>y BEER e BEER s BEER .
>
>c BEER h BEER r BEER i BEER s BEER t BEER o BEER s

IBEER 'BEER lBEER lBEER
 BEER tBEER rBEER yBEER
 BEER tBEER oBEER
 BEER mBEER aBEER kBEER eBEER
 BEER iBEER tBEER
 BEER tBEER oBEER nBEER iBEER gBEER hBEER tBEER ,BEER
 BEER bBEER uBEER tBEER
 BEER IBEER
 BEER fBEER eBEER aBEER rBEER
 BEER tBEER hBEER aBEER tBEER
 BEER IBEER
 BEER mBEER aBEER yBEER
 BEER hBEER aBEER vBEER eBEER
 BEER tBEER oBEER
 BEER lBEER eBEER aBEER vBEER eBEER
 BEER rBEER eBEER lBEER aBEER tBEER iBEER vBEER eBEER lBEER yBEER
 BEER eBEER aBEER rBEER lBEER yBEER
 BEER dBEER uBEER eBEER
 BEER tBEER oBEER
 BEER aBEER
 BEER tBEER rBEER iBEER pBEER
 BEER tBEER oBEER mBEER oBEER rBEER rBEER oBEER wBEER
.BEER
.BEER
.BEER

--