Subject: Re: Beer and screwing
To: None <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 09/11/2003 17:19:00
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:13:32PM -0400, Andrew Brown wrote:
> fwwi, those "square bits" are called "robertson bits".

I don't need a 1/4" robertson bit.  I need a T8 bit for 1/4" square
drive, so I can use it on a 1/4" ratcheting wrench (of course, I can
also easily enough use a 1/4" hex drive T8 bit, with an appropriate
adapter, which I happen to have in my motorcycle toolkit (the adapter,
that is).

 Thor Lancelot Simon