Subject: Brooklyn WindFest- September 13th (fwd)
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.net>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 09/10/2003 16:15:13
beer fareva!

----- Forwarded message from events@brooklynbrewery.com -----

BROOKLYN BREWERY WINDFEST!

SEPT. 13, 2003, 1-5PM at the Brewery

79 North 11th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211

Celebrate Brooklyn Brewery's conversion to 100% wind-powered electricity at the Windfest, with DJ Mikie Palms of Southpaw and all of Brooklyn's fine beers.  $20 per person.  Buy tickets direct through the brewery at 718-486-7422 ext. #1, on weekdays 9-5pm, or leave a message with details after hours and we'll call you to confirm.  Food from Waterfront Ale House is extra.  Community Energy Inc., the marketer and developer of wind energy, will be signing up residential users on Saturday, and will rebate the cost of your ticket if you choose to sign-up.

Directions to the brewery can be found at www.brooklynbrewery.com Cheers!

----- End of forwarded message from events@brooklynbrewery.com -----

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)