Subject: Re: simputer
To: James K. Lowden <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 08/11/2003 11:57:05
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, James K. Lowden wrote:

> Although now that you mention it, the Simputer might not be strictly
> necessary.  OTOH, I'd certainly by a beer for the first fellow to boot it
> up in netbsd.

If someone is seriously thinking about working on this, I'd far rather
see a NetBSD port to the Sharp Zarus. It's got a faster processor, more
memory, colour screen, more peripherals, a keyboard, and it happens to
be cheaper as well. The new ones run Linux, and of course source is

Curt Sampson  <>   +81 90 7737 2974