Subject: Re: simputer
To: None <regional-nyc@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.net>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 08/10/2003 21:07:56
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Roland Dowdeswell:
> On 1060559351 seconds since the Beginning of the UNIX epoch
> Michael Shalayeff wrote:
> >

> >i've struggled for a few hours on all those very colourful web
> >pages and still cannot figure out where does the beer come out from?
>
> Generally the tap.

hmm. i've tried to see if it has one of those sexy handpumps
and kinda failed to find one. too bad d.b.a. does not have those
until autumn -- sad times of gaspumps now...

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)