Subject: Re: DBA This Week
To: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Andrew Brown <At.Brown@morganstanley.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/26/2003 13:37:28
> >As for me, I think I have to install the air conditioner so I won't
> >melt tonight.
>
> Well, just so that the list doesn't sound too horribly negative,
> I thought that I'd point out that I am still planning to be at dba
> tonight.

well...my air conditioners work (and they have been for the last
month or so) and i'm planning on drinking.  anyone planning on
helping out is welcome.  anyone planning on not drinking but who
wants to get drinks for people who are drinking is also welcome.

etc.

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.