Subject: Re: B33R?!?
To: Nathan Langford <njl@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/19/2003 13:56:55
Nathan Langford wrote:

>I'm planning on dropping by and meeting whoever's there.  Seeing I've
>never been, is there any way to recognize the NetBSD folk?  Judging from
>the recent posts, might it be the people praying to their beverages(?)...

You can most easily recognise me by reviewing the graphical
documentation on my personage provided by:

	http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/

and more specifically the graphical documentation provided on:

	http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/pictures/

With a complete recollection of said documentation in mind, there
is no chance that you will not immediately recognise me.

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/