Subject: Re: Anyone ever used a Compaq EVO laptop?
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Aron Roberts <aron@slam.cc>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/04/2003 12:00:04
Telecine is a process for transfering film to NTSC video tape (because
NTSC is Stupid). It refers to the physical process of getting the image
from the film as well as the process of getting the 24fps film into
29.997fps(60field) NTSC format. (which never really works out as well
as you would like)

Inverse Telecine reverses that same process.

Though generally when people talk about such things they just mean the
frame rate conversion.