Subject: RE: Anyone ever used a Compaq EVO laptop?
To: 'regional-nyc@netbsd.org' <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Lindgren, Jon <Jon.Lindgren@gs.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 06/02/2003 10:57:29
> I'm an IBM T series bigot, so if you don't like the IBMs you
> obviously wouldn't think my opinion was reasonable... :)

No, no!  Please, bigot away.  I value your opinion - this will be my first
laptop, so I'd much rather hear what you have to say.

I've been thinking of a Compaq EVO 610c.  It's got a 2.4GHz p4, 1GB of
memory, a 1400x1050 screen, wireless, ethernet, 2 card slots, 40GB drive,
and room for 2 batteries.  It comes out to about 1.2" thick and 5.5lbs (more
for the 2nd batter), which is not too bad.

-Jon