Subject: Re: Advance beer notice
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Andrew Brown <At.Brown@morganstanley.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/29/2003 10:32:50
> >I loved it, but others seem to be less enthusiastic.
>
> The original was a lot better; specially music wise. Anyway on the subject
> of beer, we should send scouts [Jon] early to grab a good table outside! It
> is the first sunny Thursday in months!

ah yes.  the music.  the original was indeed much better.

as for a table, i'm hope to get there as early as possible in order
to facilitate inebriation, adequate tableage, and also in order to get
some hacking done.

hair ball.

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not wave at groo, and use is prohibited.