Subject: Re: Advance beer notice
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@NetBSD.org>
From: Andrew Brown <At.Brown@morganstanley.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/28/2003 11:13:00

> > > Any good?
> >
> > I loved it, but others seem to be less enthusiastic.
>
> We should probably discuss this over beer, where those who have not seen
> it can cover their ears or drink themselves unconscious, n'est-ce pas?

yes.  i liked it very much, but will admit that it wasn't as
stunningly original as the first one.  granted, it is a sequel.

> However, I'll just throw in that I thought X2 to be the much better
> sequel-fun-movie for this, uhm, spring (is it?  I can't tell.).

definitely.  x2 was way better (and longer) than the first one.

granted, it had the same problem as the first one (namely <whine>my
favorite x-character [insert character's name here] was not in the
movie/had too small a part</whine>), but then again, the x-men are
easiest universe into which you can add characters.  that's why there
are so many.

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.