Subject: Re: Advance beer notice
To: None <jonl@yubyub.net>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/28/2003 00:27:52
On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 12:24:25AM -0400, Bill Squier wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 07:11:58PM -0400, jonl@yubyub.net wrote:
> > I'm thinking the usual day, as soon as the door can hit me in the ass
> > (say, 5:30).
> >
> > Yes, I know, it's advance notice - but I've really nothing to look forward
> > to between now and then, except the possibility of beer tomorrow night or
> > possibly a moron-seeking smart bomb (well, a _lot_ of them).
>
> Apologies for the lateness of this email-- your moderator was seeing
> the Matrix Reloaded.

And the reason it went through me in the first place is Jon's potty-mouth.
Stop saying "thinking".

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.