Subject: Advance beer notice
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: None <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 05/27/2003 19:11:58
I'm thinking the usual day, as soon as the door can hit me in the ass
(say, 5:30).

Yes, I know, it's advance notice - but I've really nothing to look forward
to between now and then, except the possibility of beer tomorrow night or
possibly a moron-seeking smart bomb (well, a _lot_ of them).

--
-Jon

"Our research shows that Homo sapiens experience extreme
 agitation and an urge to flee when pelted with baseball-
 sized lumps of primate scat," said Dr. Jingles, speaking
 from his research cage. "In 10 out of 10 cases, our test
 subjects retreated to the far corner of the room and
 screamed, 'Stop! Stop! AIIIIGH!'"
   - The Onion, April 30th issue