Regional-nordic archive

You have spam! - and anyone here?

On Wed, 21 May 2008, Audio Marketing wrote:

adicionar áudio site com som, som em flash site com áudio, voz música áudio
marketing
site com áudio, inserir som voz no site, Web Audio Plus voz música áudio
marketing,

Considering that the last mail I've received from this list is over three years old, I guess it's good to know that it is still working. Even if it was Portuguese-language spam this time...

Is anyone else subscribed? I thought I'd see a lot more people here, with the relatively active netbsd.se guys and all.

MAgnus