Subject: Re: NetBSD klus of werk gezocht
To: Daniel de Kok <blowgish@freeshell.org>
From: Noud de Brouwer <noud4@home.nl>
List: regional-nl
Date: 01/12/2004 05:55:11
Daniel de Kok wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 06:14:33PM +0100, Noud de Brouwer wrote:
> > Heeft of weet iemand een betaalde klus of werk..NetBSD gebaseerd of
> > gerelateerd?
>
> Naar mijn bescheiden mening horen dit soort dingen toch op de netbsd-jobs

arguments please! why shouldn't it be at my regional list??
bescheiden=humble .. and i don't see that around herein this e-mail-o-yours.

> lijst, bovendien is de kans van slagen daar wellicht groter. Anyway, ik
> wens je veel sterkte!

sterkte=strength
you wish me stength for w/ what?? concerning?
you've got any idee what you stated just there?

> Met vriendelijke groet,

now that must be a slip 'o the tongue

yha..them did feed you too much at lonestar.org
let me state that s'well

to the list: can we now start talking beer as most other regional-<region>
lists do!
or .. proposal .. should we talk beer, milk and weed cause it's regional-nl?

hoera fvdl !! btw
~n