Regional-london archive

Re: Any London drinkers about this week?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 09:35, Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost>
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018, David Brownlee wrote:
On 25 June 2018 at 18:43, Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost>
wrote:
I'm working near Paddington all week. Anyone want to meet for a
beer and
discuss pkgsrcCon or EuroBSDcon travel arrangements or other such
things?

Mmm beer.

Happy to meet up tonight, Wednesday or Thursday - just pick a day :)

Let's say tonight then as that's good for Sevan and Alex.

Anyone want to suggest a good place? Doesn't need to be particularly near
Paddington, but good beer/food a must :-)

I don't have any specific places in mind but if it's easier we could go
to the old red cow by Barbican on the basis that everyone's been there
at least once before but if anyone has a place in mind, let's do it! :)

71/72 Long Lane, Barbican, London, EC1A 9E

Sounds good - what time?

--
Stephen