Regional-london archive

*BSD hack day - 20/08/16

Hello,
At very short notice, myself & Alex (alnsn AT NetBSD) are getting
together at the London Hack Space[1] to work through some things tomorrow.
Would anyone else care to join? there's no set time on when we're going
to finish but we should be starting around 12 o'clock.

Some of the things we thought we might look at are:
general pkgsrc work
lua packages in pkgsrc
false hangs reported by AFL on FreeBSD but not NetBSD
kqueue support in Postgresql

But the general idea is to get people together and hang out whilst
generating bug reports or commits. :)

This was inspired by the London Perl Mongers who have long been holding
a hack day event at the space with success.

I will give advanced notice for the next one but if you're around
tomorrow & looking for somewhere to hang out, see you at the space ;)

Sevan
[1] https://london.hackspace.org.uk/