Regional-london archive

May Cambridge BSD meetup @ Cambridge Beer Festival

Next month I'm planning on having the Cambridge BSD Pub meetup at the
Cambridge Beer Festival [1]. This runs from 23 to 28 May.

I have also decided to allow for people to decide which day we should
attend. For this I've created a doodle poll to help select the day. If
you haven't used this before you don't need to create an account to use
it, you just need to supply a name & select which days you can attend.

The poll is available at http://doodle.com/poll/bwnd3iewgrr853kk. I
expect to decide in a few weeks which evening to run it to allow time
for an announcement.

Andrew

[1] http://www.cambridgebeerfestival.com/cbf