Regional-london archive

Re: London/Cambridge

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

On 14 June 2012 12:43, Cherry G. Mathew <cherry.g.mathew%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:

On 28 May 2012 09:06, Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

On Fri, 25 May 2012, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

Seeing that I'm once again in the South East and need to travel to
Cambridge later this month/early next, perhaps I should nudge yet
another
meetup in Cambridge ?

Sounds like a plan. Do you really mean this month? It's almost through.

We need to meet up anyway to welcome Patrick to the fold (rather than
just as a drinking associate!).

Sorry for the delay, been trying to sort out a sane itinerary.

Would 2nd/3rd July (Monday/Tuesday) work for you guys ?

This is looking like for Tuesday 3rd July. See some of you there!

How are you travelling, Cherry? Perhaps a different place to the Carlton might be of some benefit.

--
Stephen