Regional-london archive

January BSD London pub meet proposal reminder

Just as a reminder, I proposed Thu, Jan. 28, again at the Gunmakers, unless
has a better idea. I'll assume they'll be open. From 6.30pm say.

The Gunmakers isn't a million miles from KX, so perhaps some Cambridge
folk can make it.

Regrettably, I've had a few too many late nights and won't make this, but
hope somebody can at least provide a beer report!