Regional-london archive

September BSD meetup

Hi guys,

For the September BSD meetup, I propose Thur, Sept 30 at

near Euston, following the theme of sticking closing to rail terminii
in the hopes of enticing those from the outer reaches (!) to join us.

Sorry I'm a bit late with the suggestion, but between holidays and preparing
a little presentation at Opentech 2010, I was struggling to get everything

In any case, I look forwarding to carrying on August's conversations there
near Euston.

Any ayes or nays?