Regional-london archive

Re: Meeting up next week

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, Alistair Crooks wrote:

I know you thought you'd got shot of me, but I am in London for the
next week.  Does anyone fancy meeting up for something to eat and a
few cockltails^Wpints next week.  I can't make Wednesday 23rd or
Friday 25th, but any other night would be great.

        So that would be this evening or thursday :)

        I'm happy to meet up for a steak & beer or similar this evening
        in west or central London if you're about? Anyone else?