Regional-london archive

Sun E450 available (Newcastle upon Tyne).

Hi,

I might be able to get my hands on a Sun E450 or more than one, if anyone is
interested.  They are in Newcastle upon Tyne, and would have to be collected.
I think they are all 4*400Mhz, not sure about memory.  They might not come
with disks.  If you want one, let me know in the next few days, and even if
you can't collect it straight away, I should be able to store it for a
little while.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/