Regional-london archive

Re: www.uk.netbsd.org looking for a new home

Andrew Doran wrote:

It's costing me too much to keep a machine in Telehouse so I'm getting
rid of it. Anyone want to host the site?
Possibly, how much traffic?
Sigh, I already went and deleted the stats. Typically about a 1000 hits a
day. This month some nutcase crawled the site and it got 10000 hits. I
guesstimate about gig a month, so bugger all really.

I've got a co-lo box up in Manchester that if nobody else comes up with a better offer I'm more than happy to donate some space on. It's running NetBSD of course!

--
 Squirrel Solutions Ltd                             Tel: (01453) 845735
 http://www.squirrelsolutions.co.uk/                Fax: (01453) 843773

 Registered in England: 05877408