Subject: Re: London meet
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Silke Scheler <silke@zhadum.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 06/29/2007 11:05:41
Hi,

this is getting complicated ...

> > 	OK - same place, offset 7 days:
> >
> > 	http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgarden.html
> > 	friday 29th
>
> Looks like some can't make it, and others have difficulty getting into
> central London, people prefer postponing until next week (probably a
> good idea in light of today's events anyway) and maybe meeting at our
> old stomping ground (George IV, Chiswick) instead?

We were planning to come down from Cambridge, so if this is
rescheduled please let us know until 17:30.

And please let us keep the venue. Central London is easier to reach
for us then George IV (and it would only cause me grief as no
Steakhouse means no Strawberry Margharitas either ;-).

Cheers,
     Silke