Subject: London curry (was Re: New "www.uk.NetBSD.org" wanted)
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: David Sheryn <david@chromiq.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 07/31/2006 16:47:23
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> > There was some talk of a central London curry a while back.  If anybody is
> > still up for this, I'm happy to co-ordinate....
>
> Thanks for the offer, David, and sorry to take so long to reply.
>
> I'm up for a curry, and I'm sure there are others who will stand
> up and be counted for a nan or two, but I have a sneaking suspicion
> that everyone's off on holiday right now.

Indeed: I'm away the week after next, however:-

> Do you have any specific dates/venues in mind?

If anyone fancies next week, I can make Tuesday 8th or Wednesday 9th at a
push, after that (for me) Tuesday 22nd or Wednesday 23rd for starters.

As for venues, how about meeting at the Jack Horner (Fullers) for beers
(http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/43/4378/) followed by a Ruby at
the Agra on Whitfield St (Google map URL reduced at http://tinyurl.com/pxymt) ?

DHS
--
David Sheryn    <david@chromiq.org>

"They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages.
 That's nothing. If you play it forwards, it installs Windows!"