Subject: Re: Gathering of like-minded folk
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
From: David Sheryn <david@chromiq.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 06/09/2006 14:00:41
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, David Brownlee wrote:

> > I can recommend one just off Tottenham Court Road, reasonably central
> > location so easy to get to, decent pubs in the local area...
>
> 	Now someone needs to pick an evening...
> 	tue, wed, thu tend to be better for me...

Ditto.  Next week or the week after ?  Thursdays tend to be quite a busy
night generally in London, so I'm going to suggest a Tuesday or Wednesday
(I guess trying to avoid a night with a match on would probably be an
idea, too...)

OK, then:  if folks are interested in a beer'n'curry in central London,
once we've a fixed a day, I'll count numbers and book the restaurant.  If
you want posh Italian in leafy Chiswick, Abs can organise :)

DHS

--
David Sheryn
david@chromiq.org