Subject: Re: Meeting in Cambridge?
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 02/07/2006 20:08:12
In article <Pine.NEB.4.61.0602071751170.19784@ugly.precedence.co.uk>,
	Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk> writes:
> I don't mind running with this, but it would be useful to have
> preferred days of the week and likely forms of transport.

I guess People will either come by train (via London King's Cross,
55 minutes with the express) or car. I can pick up up to three
people at the train station.

People which come by car could use the Park Street multy-storey car park
which is empty in the evening hours at least from Monday to Friday.

BTW: what kind of restaurant do people prefer? I don't know a steak house
     in Cambridge but there are lots of other nice restaurants.

> So there's a few people it might be worth pinging, bjh21 and tron
> spring to mind.

I read it. My wife and I even show up on London meetings when they are
on a Friday (because we come home late). We only missed the meeting
on the 13th of January because of a prior engagement.

> Any others?

Joseph 'jsm' Myers lives in Cambridge, too.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/