Subject: Re: Food & Beer tonight (Was: Sun external CD-Rom)
To: Steve Woodford <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: regional-london
Date: 11/15/2005 12:04:49
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Steve Woodford wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 November 2005 00:42, David Brownlee wrote:
>>  	So, its likely to be tuesday or (slightly less favoured) wednesday.
>>  	Erik, do you have a preference?
> Unless someone says otherwise, I'm going to assume it's happening
> tonight.

 	Tonight works for me.

> Usual time/place?

 	Unfortunately that does not - as the Lone Star steak house has
 	closed. There is a Gourmet Burger Kitchen close by instead which
 	is probably going to do in a pinch. We'll start in the George IV
 	as ever - around 7pm, then probably
 	only GBK a little later.

 	If anyone needs to confirm/check I'll have my mbile chanrged :)
 	07973 221 970

 		David/absolute       -- No hype required --