Subject: Re: Sun external CD-Rom
To: Erik E. Fair <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: regional-london
Date: 11/14/2005 09:28:30
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005, Erik E. Fair wrote:

> At 22:17 +0000 11/13/05, Dan Williams wrote:
>> I don't need the drive but I'm intrigued when is there a
>> " in London on the next NetBSD/london beer/food evening." coming up
>> next.
> As am I, since I will land at LHR on Tuesday morning and be in town until the
> weekend, I believe.

 	Then one will be happening this week :)

 	Unfortunately the Texas Lone Star in Chiswick closed a week or
 	so ago, but there was a second restaurant next to Gloucester Road.
 	I'll give them a call and check if they are still open :)

 	If people want to email me as to their evening availability
 	this week I'm happy to summarise to the list...

 		David/absolute       -- No hype required --