Subject: Re: Meeting on Monday 24th January
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/10/2005 08:57:47
* On 2005-01-10 at 08:39 GMT, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> (a) have any problems with the places
> (b) do we want to find better ones, or
> (c) postpone the discussion until it can be more interactive, like
>     in 2 weeks time at the William IV in Chiswick?
>
> My preference is (c).

Chiswick is very handy for me and not too far out of the way for my
daily commute so I'd go for (c) too.  Much further East would be
problematic, but there are people who drive a lot further than me.

> Also, how would people feel about making the meeting more regular,
> like every 4 weeks after 24th January, and if people can make it,
> great, if not, then see you at the next one?

Sounds like a plan.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/