Subject: Re: OT: Where to buy Soekris hardware in the UK
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/06/2005 11:35:11
--0-148701669-1105011311=:295

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:17:31PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
>> does anybody know where to buy Soekris hardware in the UK? I'm thinking
>> about buying net4801 and using it as a DSL/PPPoA router.
>
> If you speak nicely to David Laight, you can probably use my net4801
> (I'm not using it, David was checking out a PXEboot issue on the Soekris
> boards).
>
> FWIW, I imported mine myself direct from Soekris 18 months ago.

 =09Just to mention an alternative (in case anyone reading didn't
 =09already know), you can get a fanless 600Mhz VIA EPIA motherboard
 =09with dual ethernet and case for =A3155 from
 =09http://www.mini-itx.com/store/?c=3D15

--=20
 =09=09David/absolute       -- www.NetBSD.org: No hype required --
--0-148701669-1105011311=:295--